Subscribe to our email list for latest PTPA news
Eight Men’s and Women’s Players Appointed to Inaugural PTPA Executive Committee
Paula Badosa, Novak Djokovic, Hubert Hurkacz, John Isner, Ons Jabeur, Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Vasek Pospisil, Saisai Zheng will lead the PTPA as the first-ever Executive Committee.
Official Principles Showcase PTPA’s Priorities
The PTPA’s Principles break down the key areas of focus that the organization will work to address on behalf of professional men’s and women’s players worldwide.
PTPA at the Australian Open
The PTPA kicked off the year in Melbourne, hosting its first player presentation of 2023 and meeting with players, coaches, agents, and other industry stakeholders ahead of the Australian Open.
Staff Expands to Eight Employees
The PTPA has welcomed seven new full-time employees to the organization and its for-profit affiliate, Winners Alliance, since Executive Director Ahmad Nassar’s appointment in August 2022.
IN THE MEDIA
- Djokovic, Jabeur join other top players on first PTPA Executive Committee (Reuters)
- Why am I here, playing for literally $6?”: The Stunning Financial Reality of Professional Tennis (ESPN)
- Djokovic and Jabeur part of Professional Tennis Players Association Committee (The National News)
- Novak Djokovic’s PTPA Uses Roger Federer, Serena Williams, and Naomi Osaka’s $175 Million Example To Paint Tennis’ Crude Reality (Essentially Sports)
- Australian Open: PTPA backs ‘amazing’ equal pay at grand slams as co-founder Pospisil reveals Djokovic impact (Sports Max)
- “Inside the Battle to Control, and Fix, Tennis” (NY Times)
- Top tennis players join Novak Djokovic in breakaway PTPA movement (Yahoo Sports)